Clark's Terrace at The Park Danforth is Assisted Living at its best, ideal for those who can no longer live alone or are in need of special assistance with their daily routines. Here you can enjoy an intimate, friendly and flexible program that lovingly caters to your personal needs.
Named for Samuel Clark, Jr., a visionary and generous benefactor, the Clark's Terrace Assisted Living Program offers social and personal services that serve as a welcome haven to all residents. The around-the-clock staff is dedicated to supporting each individual's personal dignity and independence.
Whether Standard or Deluxe, each of our 36 private studios features a kitchenette complete with refrigerator and microwave, a private bath and an emergency call system. Residents also have the option to purchase an in-home pendent, that notifies our staff when help is needed. Standard studios provide a combined living and sleeping area, while Deluxe studio feature more spacious accommodations or a separate sleeping room.
Clark's Terrace offers three meals per day, including a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu served in our Clark's Terrace dining room, and in the privacy of your own studio if medical concerns arise. You may also enjoy your evening meal in our attractive main dining room on the first floor.
Fully integrated with The Park Danforth's independent living campus, Assisted Living residents can:
- Attend on-site art classes, live music and lecture events
- Join friends for a variety of festive celebrations held in the Auditorium
- Enjoy pleasant weather outside on one of the Clark's Terrace balconies
- Take in a movie at the Main Street Theater
- Indulge in some private quiet time with a good book in the Clark's Terrace library
- Stop by for a cup of tea, a mid-afternoon treat or a midnight snack at The Country Kitchen
- Medication administration
- Assistance with personal care
- Social Activities
- 3 Meals each day
- Single-occupancy apartments with private bath