Workplace Core Values
Make A Difference.
Be A Change Agent.
Thank you for your interest in The Park Danforth, where we pride ourselves in being as caring for our staff as our staff is for our residents.
The Park Danforth offers a uniquely friendly and comfortable work environment with opportunities for regular as well as flexible schedules.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a great organization? Consider applying for a position at The Park Danforth.
We welcome you to download and complete an application today or you can apply online through Indeed.com by searching for The Park Danforth.
By creating a great place to work, great work happens here.
At The Park Danforth we have designed our compensation and benefits program to be competitive in an effort to attract and retain the best employees. We believe in supporting and motivating each employee to continually improve his/her skills and contributions to our residents, the organization and our community.
We offer benefits to employees that work 20 or more hours per week. Depending on your employment status (full time or part time schedule), you may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Pay-for-Performance Compensation & Bonus Program
- Weekly Payroll Deposits
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Vacation & Sick Time Off
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays and Two (2) Personal Days per year
- Retirement Plan - Defined Contribution
- 401(k) plan with employer safe harbor contribution and match
- Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Options (Income Protection, Supplemental Life, Legal Assistance, Accident/ Cancer/Critical Illness Insurance)
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education via Conferences and Seminars
- Other Advancement & Cross Training Opportunities
A Great Place To Work
Our Workplace Philosophy
The Park Danforth is committed to providing staff with a safe work environment, adequate and appropriate information, training and development, and opportunities for advancement. We strive to create an atmosphere where employees receive the support and encouragement they need to be successful.
The workplace culture at The Park Danforth is founded on the following principles:
- Residents are our customers and therefore, our first priority. They are the lifeblood of our business and deserve courteous and exceptional service.
- Employees will work to the best of their abilities if they understand what is expected of them - their responsibilities as well as our standards of performance.
- Employees should feel part of the team and the organization.
- Employees should act in partnership with the organization to ensure a safe working environment. If an unsafe act or condition is observed, the Department Director should be alerted.
- Employee referral bonus paid to active employees when referral is hired and after 90 days of employment.