Whether you're concerned about an elderly parent or you are a senior yourself, making the move to Senior Living can be one of the biggest life changes you'll ever face. Our Senior Living Decision Guide will help you understand and act on the steps you and your family need to take.
At The Park Danforth, community is comprised of residents and a superb staff you will interact with every day. Learn more about The Park Danforth Story and profiles of key staff.
Meet The Staff
If you're ready to have a hassle-free lifestyle with delicious daily meals, regular group activities, enduring friendships and comfortable surroundings, visit The Park Danforth in Portland, ME.
The Park Danforth is proud to be a not for profit provider of high quality senior living services since 1881. Our mission is to provide a superior living environment of high quality housing and services designed to enhance the quality of life while respecting personal dignity and individuality.
Call 207-797-7710 right now to learn more about our community.
The Park Danforth has proven to be a stellar retirement home in the Portland, ME area. Today, our commitment to enhancing the quality of life of our residents has evolved into a variety of affordable senior living options, like:
- One-bedroom independent living apartments
- Two-bedroom independent living apartments
- Assisted living options in our Clark's Terrace suites
- One-bedroom subsidized apartments
- Studio subsidized apartments
Why do residents and their families agree that The Park Danforth is the right choice for senior living options in Greater Portland? There are several reasons why we've gained a reputation for excellence, including that we:
- Offer residents a relaxed, independent and secure lifestyle
- Are a community filled with love and laughter
- Take away all maintenance worries
- Provide personal fulfillment and engaging activities
- Always have plenty to do and enjoy